[scribus] Translation from Welsh to English

Silvain Dupertuis silvain-dupertuis at bluewin.ch
Wed Jan 6 17:01:04 UTC 2021

There is a script (extract-text.py) which can extract all the text of a Scribus file in a
text format.
The output is similar to this sample extract
It could certainly be adapted (adapt the script)
I have use it to extract the text for a multilingual document
(using layers for the different languages in the same Scribus file
because it has a lot of illustrations et short texts)

    Page 17

    Texte198: Protection from Predators

    Texte307: Different types of predators:     •    Ants: very aggressive and deadly.
    ➜    Solution: Keep the feet of the cricket cage in water or engine oil.     •
    Lizards, frogs, chickens, rats     ➜    Solution: Cover the cage with a mosquito net
    or tight cover, keep it closed effectively

    Texte315:      When stocking the cricket cage, open the cage and place the lid on a
    table protected from ants.

--
Silvain Dupertuis
Route de Lausanne 335