[scribus] text-flow gets changed by 1.5.8

Andreas Mair amair.sob at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 11:23:21 UTC 2022

Hello!

I think that's what happened here, too. I've started working on a "new"
document and noticed that some texts don't fit into the defined text boxes.
By "new" I mean that I'll always start with the latest issue of that
magazine and change the texts etc.

For the latest issue I used 1.5.7, now I'm using 1.5.8. After reading your
posting I will try to go back to 1.5.7 and see if everything is fine again,
just to exclude used libs (used font didn't change).
If it's simply a matter of running 1.5.7 or 1.5.8 I'll try to narrow the
problem down.

Best regards,
Andreas