[scribus] Would like to read up on Attributes

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Sat Sep 25 16:39:56 UTC 2021

Le 22/09/2021 à 00:22, José Antonio Rocha a écrit :
 > "Attributes" of objects is one of the most powerful features of Scribus
 > You can manipulate attributes by Scribus Scripter with Python commands
[...snip...]

I created a new wiki page about attributes including your explanations :
https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Attributes

 > I will code a WordPress-based newsroom system in 2022, after defending my
 > thesis. Then I will be able to exchange experiences with you.

Great project !
It would be nice to design the newsroom with 2 folds :
first create a newsroom PHP library with a API
then embed it in a wordpress plugin.
Doing so, the library can then also be embeded in plugins for other CMS
(as drupal joomla spip) or other tools.

JL