[scribus] Would like to read up on Attributes

José Antonio Rocha joseantoniorocha at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 21:57:04 UTC 2021

Em sáb., 25 de set. de 2021 às 13:41, JLuc <jluc at no-log.org> escreveu:

> Le 22/09/2021 à 00:22, José Antonio Rocha a écrit :
>  > "Attributes" of objects is one of the most powerful features of Scribus
>  > You can manipulate attributes by Scribus Scripter with Python commands
> [...snip...]
>
> I created a new wiki page about attributes including your explanations :
> https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Attributes
>
> Excelent!

>  > I will code a WordPress-based newsroom system in 2022, after defending
> my
>  > thesis. Then I will be able to exchange experiences with you.
>
> Great project !
> It would be nice to design the newsroom with 2 folds :
> first create a newsroom PHP library with a API
> then embed it in a wordpress plugin.
> Doing so, the library can then also be embeded in plugins for other CMS
> (as drupal joomla spip) or other tools.
>
> JL

This approach is very interesting. I will think about it. It would be a lot
of work, but it would be a more universal solution.

--
Nome: "José Antonio Meira da Rocha
<https://plus.google.com/+Jos%C3%A9AntonioMeiradaRocha/>"
Email: joseantoniorocha at gmail.com
Veículo: [ http://meiradarocha.jor.br ]
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5892-1027
Fones/WhatsApp: [ 55-984-113-047 | 55-984-113-047 ] 🐊