[scribus] Can paragraphs have lines?

Martin Zaske LINGO martin.zaske at lingo-benin.org
Thu Nov 4 14:32:49 UTC 2021

Hello Rolf-Werner,

if you go to the setup-window for the styles, as I had suggested, and
you go the Character Style tab, you will see the underline-effect.
Please notice the small down-arrow on the u-button:

If you do a longer-click on that button, you have the option to pick any
linewidth you want (within reason) for your line.

You are probably right that the font size does not noticeably influence
the thickness of the line. But like I suggested, you are free to go
through your fonts and test what different fonts will provide for you.
You are free for fonts, because all that will ever show in your document
is a "space" and the underline which the font-creator has prepared
(unless I am mistaken in for the way Scribus is realizing underline effect).

hth

Martin

--
courriel par Martin Zaske, membre de :

LINGO-Bénin
B.P. 48
Bassila
Rep. du Bénin

Tel. 00229 / 97.44.62.95
Tel. 00229 / 62.58.04.48

Organisation Non Gouvernementale
Decret No. 2001-234 du 12 juillet 2001
No. d'enregistrement 6/033/P-SG STCCD-DCDI-ONG
du 05 septembre 2012

Numéro IFU: 6201702245702

www.lingo-benin.org