[scribus] Problems with Scribus manual?

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Jul 8 20:21:57 UTC 2021

Is anyone else noticing a problem with links in the manual?
I'm using Scribus 1.5.8svn on Fedora 33, and, for example if I'm in the Keyboard Shortcuts page in the manual and click the link at the top for Preferences, this gets referred to Firefox, which says that "settings1.html" can't be found.

Playing around, I notice I can fix this in the file keys.html by changing

If others are noticing this, I guess I'll need to edit the links in the manual pages. Alternatively, it has something to do with the internal browser in Scribus referring this out to Firefox by mistake.

Greg