[scribus] Problems with Scribus manual?

Owen owen.cook at gmx.com
Fri Jul 9 05:40:42 UTC 2021

Hi Greg,

Set Chrome and then Firefox as the browser

A small check here would tend to agree with your observation.

Scribus basics -> Quick start guide -> The gentium link worked

Color management -> LProf link went nowhere, but the word "here" in the line above opened up.

All the links in the opening page in Scripter API worked, but in Font Commands, "NotFoundError" went nowhere

So maybe there is a problem

Owen