[scribus] draw a quadrille paper

carmagnole carmagnole at sfr.fr
Thu Feb 18 22:14:12 UTC 2021

Hello,

I would like to reproduce a quadrille paper used by french school pupil
and called 'big squares' sheet paper.

It is based on a 0.8 cm side square, divided horizontally in four spaces
of 0.2 cm tall. Lines are blue tinted and the baseline is boldest. There
is also a red left margin but I do not mind it.

I had a glance on the wiki scripts documentation. I am not familiar with
code and the first test with the Rüdiger Härtel script named "drawing a
grid" gives me this error message :

    Traceback (most recent call last):

    File "<string>", line 10, in <module>

    File "<string>", line 36

    except ImportError,err:

    ^

    SyntaxError: invalid syntax

On my system, Kubuntu 20.10, python3-tk is installed as a dependency of
scribus-data 1.5.5+svn23928+dfsg-1build1 and scribus version is 1.5.6.svn.

Could you give me please a start point to proceed rationally ?

Thank you.

--
Pierre