[scribus] Keep Two Adjacent Words One Space Width Apart

Silvain Dupertuis silvain-dupertuis at bluewin.ch
Mon Feb 15 09:51:50 UTC 2021

I am not sure to understand correctla your description,
But I think they might be another way to get the result you need. You could use a TAB to
position your first word of each verse. You might then need two (or 3) tabs positions
depending of the number of digits of the verse number. It might be easier than inserting
two thin spaces everywhere.

As for the tabs position, you set them in the style, where you can adjust it very
precisely to your convenience.

In any case, it would be relatively easy to insert your special characters (tabs or thin
spaces) using a regex search and replace on the source file (with a text editing tool), or
to write a script to do it.

Sincerely
Silvain

--