[scribus] Scribus Roadmap?

David Burleigh david.burleigh at saphar.net
Tue Dec 7 22:55:50 UTC 2021

Thank you, that is encouraging, and I greatly appreciate the work of
all the developers. It's an uphill battle for me to convince the
organization I'm a part of to abandon InDesign in favor of Scribus and
other open-source software, but each new release of Scribus eliminates
more excuses not to migrate.