[scribus] Scribus Roadmap?

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Tue Dec 7 22:26:03 UTC 2021

The roadmap is fairly simple in terms of releases. Release 1.5.8 as a next step for 1.6.0.

Separately, we’ll branch the code and fix it to build with Qt 6.2. 1.7.x will be based on Qt 6.2 and higher. We’ve fixed almost everything we can in the codebase now without making incompatible changes for Qt 5.15.

I’ll check with Jean but I’d say 1.5.8 isn’t that far away and then we’ll start that harder work.

Craig