[scribus] A different Pantone need

Bert Driehuis driehuis at playbeing.org
Mon Oct 19 16:41:35 UTC 2020

I noticed that the "How to use spot colors with Scribus" Wiki page has
gone, but common wisdom for using Pantone is that the name of the
color must match the Pantone name exactly. You can use Edit Colours
and Fills in 1.5.5, and create new colors with Add. Under Name, use
the exact Pantone name. Tick "Is Spot Color". The exact CMYK values
are not important, use a color the helps you.

I've never used Spot colors in Scribus myself.

With kind regards,

Bert