[scribus] A different Pantone need

Silvain Dupertuis silvain-dupertuis at bluewin.ch
Mon Oct 19 16:36:45 UTC 2020

In my Scribus (1.5.6svn),
I can choose from a number of color sets (Edition, Colors)
Actually, I do not see the Pantone color set, which was available in older versions, as
far as I remember.

I found this page to indicate how to get Pantone palettes.
Otherwise, would it be possible to modify the Scribus file with a text editor to give
replace colors with their proper names before exporting to PDF?

This is a print screen from my French interface

--
Silvain Dupertuis
Route de Lausanne 335