[scribus] A different Pantone need

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Wed Oct 21 20:08:50 UTC 2020

Thank you all for your input.

As I was stressed for time, I have asked a friend at some University to
convert my eps-file into an PDF/X-4 with valid Pantone color codes.

I had done the typography in Scribus because Inkscape is rather bad for
text and copied the text over to Inkscape to add a logo and export as eps.

This has not solved my Scribus problem, but has allowed me to place the
order.

Will report, if I ever find a working solution, where I can regularly
prepare my own silk-screen orders in Scribus.

greetings,

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin