[scribus] Script for (french) thin typographic spaces

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Thu Jun 4 15:14:15 UTC 2020

Thanks for your feedback Martin.

I changed the dialog string as proposed.

As for your very-thin space wishes,
I dont plan to add an option to tweak the kerning of non breaking thin spaces.
But once autotypo is applyed, it'll be easier for you :
just look for the inserted thin nbspaces (no regexp required) and replace them.
No false positives, no preview-check'n'confirm required
and you can create a shell script.

JLuc