[scribus] how to not-print master pages [solved]

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Wed Apr 1 22:03:20 UTC 2020

Dear Jonas,

big thank you: I had completely missed the fact, that when editing a
master page, I also have access to all "normal" layers in the layers window.

In my mind the masterpages were something like special bottom-most
layers, so I have to re-learn.

I just moved all elements from my masterpage to a new layer and now I
can toggle the print-box. Awesome!! I had a hunch that Scribus has
already got the solution, just could not find it.

Thanks to Silvain and Gregory also, love this list.

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin
responsable GʊGʊ