[scribus] Get articles content online

Daniel dsd.trash at gmail.com
Wed May 2 21:19:43 UTC 2018

Hey there,

I quickly hacked together a scibus script that loads the contents of a
url which is saved as text in a text box and then sets the text to the
respective content.

(it is just for text for now)

https://github.com/dadosch/scribus_script_get_external_text

There has to be done very much to improve it and also format everything
right.

This is also related to this thread
http://lists.scribus.net/pipermail/scribus/2018-March/054999.html and
this bug https://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=1791

(sorry niilos, the previous message was intented to be to the list,
damn, I clicked the wrong button)

Greetings,

Daniel