[scribus] tables - grouping and ungrouping

John Rivers John.Rivers at msdigital.com
Tue Jul 3 14:42:25 UTC 2018

Hi Joseph,

I spent ages trying to figure out tables, as I was used to the InDesign ways of formatting.

So to format the cells, you need to ungroup them to make the changes you need, then select the cells / rows / columns either by shift +click each item or drag the mouse around the items to select then re-group or group then again - should be in the same menu as Ungroup.

John