[scribus] tables - grouping and ungrouping

Joseph Hogan ecotwo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 13:37:27 UTC 2018

Hello,

I figured out the ungrouping, which allows me to add text and color.

I also learned how to make the top row of cells taller, as this is where
the headings will be for the information.

But, for some reason, I can not put this newly resized row (I was able
to trick the individual sells of the top row back in to a group) back
with the rest of the table.

But, I did resize the bottom row slightly, and it can still be regrouped
into the table.

Thanks for any ways to put them all back in a group.

Joseph