[scribus] Digital distributed magazine on A4 or A5

Peter Roosenboom peter at midro.net
Wed Dec 19 10:15:31 UTC 2018

I am the editor of a genealogy club magazine. We used to distribute it
printed. To reduce the costs we decided to only distribute it as a pdf
by e-mail. It was printed in A5. It is not clear to me whether to go on
editing it as an A5 or start editing it at A4. It seems to me that
editing as A4 produces a better result.

I like to get some advice based on experience. A4 brings more space for
a nice looking layout but it is maybe too big fot reading it on a laptop
screen, depending on the resolution of the screen.

Thank you in advance for your opinions.

Peter