[scribus] Cannot run the Fedora 29 version or the AppImage

William Bader william.bader at newspapersystems.com
Thu Dec 6 01:30:07 UTC 2018

Hi Doug,
What link errors are you getting now?
Do you still have any that mention files in /usr/local/lib like the errors
in your earlier post from /usr/local/lib/libpodofo.a?
If you were missing packages, either cmake would complain or compiles would
show missing includes.
If the generated link line were wrong, other people with Fedora 29 would
also have problems.
Regards, William