[scribus] Would like to compile 1.5.4 please

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Dec 4 12:57:12 UTC 2018

hi

> Sorry, I was never aware that the Scribus page on Sourceforge is
> considered the main Scribus website; I always went to scribus.net

the official place for the downloads (and otherwise official scribus
reosurces is http://scribus.net !

for getting to the downloads you will need to go to:

https://www.scribus.net/downloads/

and follow the links in there.

sourceforge is currently the official place where the files to be
downloaded are hosted.
but you should always go through the scribus site to get here, since
that place might change in the future (i don't think that there are
plans for such a change, but one never knows it...)

ciao
a.l.e