[scribus] Problème avec l'album et les styles

jckmchlcrnl at gmail.com jckmchlcrnl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 17:15:17 UTC 2017

Hello Gregory

First of all, thank you for your quick reply.

The problem I had was inside the same document.

When I saved a frame with a text using a style I created to the
Scrapbook, and when I copied this frame in the same document, it had
lost its style (I found "no style").

But it was with the 1.4.2 version. I have upgraded to the same version
as you (1.5.4svn) and then I get no more this issue.

Thanks a lot

Jack-Michel CORNIL