[scribus] Noob question: Made business-card.sla. How to print?

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Fri May 5 14:53:55 UTC 2017

Hi ZASKE,

Thanks for getting back to me.  Just the sort of answer I need...  I
think. And you're correct: I'm in the US. Brain-Washington, DC to be
precise. Now it's time to find a print shop. (I was planning to go
with the ubiquitous Kinko's / FedEx or Office Depot, initially, but if
I'm reading between the lines correctly, they may be the McDonald's
and Burger King's of printing: Fast, relatively cheap and with no
nutritional value.)