[scribus] Icons

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat Mar 18 19:07:42 UTC 2017

On 03/18/2017 11:44 AM, scrib at wexfordpress.com wrote:

>  Moving this icon to the left part of the icon bar would also eliminate the
> need for this action on the user's part.. I am not so concerned about my
> usage as I am about those who read my book.

There are 5 sections in the toolbar, with 2 vertical control bars at the
left of each section. You can click-drag the control bars of any section
and move it where you want, either some other place on the horizontal
tool bar, or to a potential vertical one on the left or right edge of
the Scribus window. You can even move them to create a horizontal
toolbar at the bottom.

Greg