[scribus] Quick route to story editor.

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Thu Mar 16 14:56:59 UTC 2017

No! Please:

 > this all discussion makes me really sad.
> a.l.e

Why sad? Be happy people love this program so much, they really try to
find a solution which comforts (more or less) everyone.

This is open software: Though most of the folks are "only" users, they
are much more engaged in developing the project than with commercial
software. What would be our chance of discussing this "problem" in an
Adobe forum?

Scribus is one of the highlights of open software in the world. We all
use it, some even on a daily basis, for professional work. It's not the
program we complain about. It's a minor detail we are discussing.

Regards
Rolf