[scribus] Quick route to story editor.

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 12:11:21 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 1:52 PM, ale rimoldi wrote:

> if you have a better solution than removing the context menu entry, please
> make a proposal that is comparably easy to implement.

I'm not sure what counts for comparably easy and I'm not qualified to tell.

But if double-clicking for in-frame editing is so undiscoverable, how
about this?

When the Text tool is activated, clicking once inside a frame enables
in-frame editing. Clicking anywhere outside an existing text frame and
dragging creates a new text frame. Would that be reasonable and
comparably easy to implement? (It's how e.g. Inkscape works, too.)

Alex