[scribus] several versions on OpenSuse Leap 42.2

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Thu Jan 26 16:35:51 UTC 2017

Thank you Dave,

with this information "you replaced" I know that I do not need to search
any longer for the version 1.4.6.

I am still hoping for some workaround which could use both existing(!)
packages without the need to build myself.

I think of something like manually downloading the packages again and
then telling the package manager on the command line to install, but in
a non-default location. Is that possible?

Also good to hear that there are other users of OpenSuse out there. Is
there a step-by-step howto for building from SVN for our distribution?
No time this week, but maybe later on my own machine.

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin
responsable GʊGʊ