[scribus] Scribus now ready for our language

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Thu Jan 19 06:32:54 UTC 2017

> French. It would be awesome to tell Scribus at document level that this
> entire beast is an Anii-document, so all text-frames and
> spelling-dialogues would default to Anii rather than English.

From what I understand the language is a property of the character
style. So, just make character styles for your languages and this should
work as intended.

I guess character style was chosen because sometimes you want to have
single words of a different language in a paragraph, by using character
styles for language setting you can make spell checking work even for
single words in another language. No need to exclude the word from spell
checking becuase you are mixing languages.

/Peter