[scribus] Importing user created templates

Ken Springer snowshed1 at q.com
Sat Feb 18 02:54:26 UTC 2017

Hi, Tomas,

I also have a Linux Mint system and Mac El Capitan system.  Scribus
1.4.6 installed on both.  I think I have 1.4.6 and 1.5.2 installed on W7.

My question is based on my W10 system where both are also installed.

But I'm using l.5.2 in W10 since that will be the new stable release,
and I would rather learn that version.  As for why W10, I do some
computer tutoring for seniors, and a lot of them are baffled by W10.
I'm writing a series of help articles for them, depending on their
questions, so I learn both W10 and 1.5.2 at the same time.

You're not going to see me using W10 as my regular system in the future.
  It will probably be Linux Mint when/if this old Mac dies.  I've had it
since early 2009, starting with 10.5 Leopard.

--
Ken
Mac OS X 10.11.6