[scribus] Importing user created templates

tomas teodomas at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 16:53:22 UTC 2017

ok, you will like the first solution : ”without any document open preferences/path/document template -> go to folder”,
 but I don’t now if the folder added like this, will ad the templates to the existent templates from open option ”open from templates” - allready have implicit templates, or will replace it all with with your own folder - I can’t verify, I’m Mac and Linux user.