[scribus] Importing user created templates

Ken Springer snowshed1 at q.com
Fri Feb 17 16:15:21 UTC 2017

Hi, tomas,

When I read ".scribus", it gave me an idea where to look in Windows 10
for templates.  They are in the users App Data folder which is a hidden
folder.  I don't have Scribus installed for all users on my Windows 10
computer as I want an account on that computer that is as close to new
as I can keep it.

On 2/17/17 12:08 AM, tomas wrote:
>  template directory ~/.scribus/templates for the current user or PREFIX/share/scribus/templates for all users in the system.
>

>> On 17 Feb 2017, at 06:37, tomas <teodomas at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> without any document open
>> preferences/path/document template -> go to folder

>>> I forgot, Windows 10
>>>
>>> Apologies.

<snip>

--