[scribus] Exporting a graphic frame

Ken Springer snowshed1 at q.com
Sun Apr 2 22:24:17 UTC 2017

On 3/29/17 8:09 AM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 03/28/2017 03:45 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
>> On 03/28/2017 10:35 AM, Ken Springer wrote:
>>
>>> As I said in another message, your suggested solution is by far the best
>>> of the answers.
>>>

>> I know you're not a Scripter fan, but I think my solution would be
>> scriptable -- just select the frame, run the script, and the script does
>> the rest.
>>

> And so, here it is, the script:
>
> https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Creating_an_Object-sized_Document

It took me awhile to figure out how to run it, as I couldn't find any
info on exactly what to do with the script.  But a long time ago, I
think you had  told me what to do, and I managed to figure it out, and
get it into the right folder.

It ran, but it crashed.  Here's the text of the error from the clipboard:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<string>", line 10, in <module>
   File "C:\Users\Wordworks\Programs\Scribus
1.5.2\share\scripts\Creating an Object-sized Document.py", line 27
     else:
        ^
IndentationError: expected an indented block

I've forgotten where the dialogue box said to file the bug, and if you
give me that link, I'll be happy to file it.

--
Ken
Mac OS X 10.11.6