[scribus] compiling from jluc script.

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Fri Apr 7 14:58:57 UTC 2017

Hello,

For those interested, here is "jluc script" :
https://github.com/JLuc/makscribus/blob/master/maksvn

I've stopped maintaining it when scribus could not be compiled anymore with Ubuntu 12.04
but it should be quite ok on a more recent OS.

I intend to upgrade Ubuntu soon because official support for 12.04 stops April 28
so i'll have a go again at compiling scribus with maksvn "jluc script"
and continue improving it in case it needs it.

JL