[scribus] about DejaVu font

Jean Ghali jghali at libertysurf.fr
Thu Oct 20 12:33:27 UTC 2016

Le 20/10/2016 à 12:20, ZASKE Martin a écrit :

> Remains the question about command-line output in Windows or not. Shame
> that I never noticed before today.

On Windows, console output is disabled by default for programs using the Windows
subsystem. So scribus on Windows has a specific option to display console output:
scribus.exe --console

> Anyway, I will look out for the next version.

In any case you will have to reset font prefences by deleting the checkfonts.xml and
scribus150.rc files stored in preference folder, usually
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Scribus.

Jean