[scribus] about DejaVu font

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Thu Oct 20 10:20:43 UTC 2016

Thank you a.l.e for this helpful information.

It means, that I no longer need to search through my system and wonder
whether I did something wrong or what else to try.

Remains the question about command-line output in Windows or not. Shame
that I never noticed before today.

Anyway, I will look out for the next version. And will use a work-around
for today. Greetings to jean.

Muchly obliged,

Martin

--