[scribus] Bad text came back from the printer, but why?

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Tue Oct 18 08:46:42 UTC 2016

Good news, thank you for sending your feedback to the list. The "tool"
is so much more valuable with this user support.

Seems that in every industry there are some old dogs, who are so proud
of their tricks that they stop learning new ones eventually.

Then, when there is a puzzle (trying for a neutral expression) - they
start barking around, which does not really help them listen...

Glad that your printer is in dialogue with you and that you will get a
good print run after having found the underlying miss-match between your
systems.

I will also send my own feedback asap.

Martin

--