[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 96, Issue 21

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri Mar 25 19:35:44 UTC 2016

On 03/25/2016 11:09 AM, wena-parry at talktalk.net wrote:
> Greg, what is the extension "SVN" as on the 1.5svn. And then the 1.5.2svn. Is it something to do with how long it's been available and tested. Dose it suggest that its not released.

svn is shorthand for subversion, which is the versioning system Scribus
uses. I'm sure aware of the episodic official releases of either what's
called the stable or developmental versions of Scribus.

In between these official releases, there is a more or less constant
development bit by bit of each of these versions. For those willing to
download and then build them, these can be downloaded at any time.

Greg