[scribus] Scribus 1.5svn font

wena-parry at talktalk.net wena-parry at talktalk.net
Wed Mar 23 18:11:59 UTC 2016

Thank you Martin,

Sorry for the poor report.

My export from Scribur 1.5svn into a PDF file had made a mess of the fonts, is wasn't readabil at all. It looked like a Chines font. However I have been experimenting to see if I could overcome the problem,

The technology is not so confabulate for a  76 year old like me.

I took the file to my other computer an opened the file with Adobe Reader and it was perfect.

The computer that I produced the PDF from was using a Firefox, I hadn't seen that before.

You asked why I was using an svn, well, that was the newest when I had the computer. So despite svn it did the job well.

I had asked in my posting which is the letest relise?

Wena