[scribus] Scribus 1.5svn font

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Tue Mar 22 14:07:43 UTC 2016

On 21.03.2016 15:16, wena-parry at talktalk.net wrote:
> My O.S. is Windows 7. on a 65 bit computer. I have been working on the 1.5svn Scribus.
>
> I find it export a file to PDF  and the text font New Times Roman dose not export correctly. I have attempted with other fonts but but I get the same problem. Is there a working update that I might see if I get a result.
>
> In the PDF my graphics are O.K. but the font us all jumbled up.
>
> Any advice please??
>
> Wena D. Parry.

I bet, it is the extra bit causing your problem....

Sorry, could not resist.   :)

Wena, this list is a great place for help. Please give a bit more
detail, so we can help you:

Why are you using the 1.5svn version of Scribus, are there special
features that you need?

And please give a bit more detail re "jumbled up". What do you expect as
output and what does it look like (characters missing, or boxes instead
of certain characters, or wrong spacing, or wrong font altogether?). The
more detail you give, the better we can help.

greetings,

Martin