[scribus] Bullets and numbering

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Mar 21 16:57:28 UTC 2016

On 03/21/2016 10:56 AM, Ken Springer wrote:

> In Scribus, to see a font size change, highlight the text, find and
> select existing size and type in a new size, press return or tab if you
> are in the properties window.  Font changes.  If you don't like the
> results, repeat steps.

Here is an example where you might learn something. You highlight the
advantage of making and using paragraph or character styles, or perhaps
highlight the disadvantage of not using them.

Once you make and use a Paragraph style, for example, you can then edit
the style and have wide-ranging effects once you apply it. If you don't
like it, change the style back. Want to tweak the style? Make a copy and
modify the copy, so you have the original and the slightly modified version.

I think there is a depth to Scribus you are missing. Criticizing Scribus
will not help you learn it.

Greg