[scribus] made with Scribus -- "demonstrate" libretto

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Wed Jun 1 12:48:30 UTC 2016

Dear w,

I am a linguist, not a graphics-pro, but your album booklet looks very
nice to me. I noticed the very last page, where you mention Ardour
(respect, never got that going properly) and have a cheeky version of
the CC logo. Well done!

A great place to show your document as "made with Scribus" would be on
the main Scribus site at the bottom (I do not know how to get it there).

https://www.scribus.net/

A more permanent place - with "more space" and a chance to share your
notes and "techniques" would be here:

https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Success_stories_2016

If you do not have an account on that wiki, you can just click on login
and find something like this:
"Email Wiki account at scribus info.jpg to request a new account"

hth, good trip,

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin