[scribus] made with Scribus -- "demonstrate" libretto

Wayne DePrince Jr. waynedpj at in-giro.xyz
Wed Jun 1 14:14:23 UTC 2016

ahoy again all,

i just wanted to quickly give many many thanks for the looks & feedback, and to say that unfortunately this bumpy on-the-road release continues: our web host seems to have had problems soon after I sent this original message, from Fri. May 27 thru Mon. May 30. thus all email sent to us over that period was lost! so in case you took the time to reply could i ask you to resend the message? i would hate to have your time and email lost.

thanks again.

peace, w

--
http://waynedpj.in-giro.xyz