[scribus] Some portions of a page goes down and mixes with the main text frame

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Jul 4 13:50:31 UTC 2016

hi

On 04/07/16 15:42, Gregory Pittman wrote:

> There should be some answer to this. I would be worth uploading a file
> to the bug report that a.l.e pointed out. As you can see in that prior
> report, there was nothing to check since no file that demonstrated this
> was ever uploaded.

the file was uploaded in the private ticket that is connected to it.

but it's hard to say what happened, since all we have is a file with
text frames at a strange place and no sign on what caused it (well,
there was a sign in my eyes, but i was told it is irrelevant...).

here is the original help request in french:

http://www.linuxgraphic.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8031&sid=d142195d54028d5ca4db20b7cb405569

ciao
a.l.e