[scribus] About moving items in the screen

Barbaros Akkurt editor.ejtcs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 16:09:22 UTC 2016

Hello,
I am working with Windows 10 and with Scribus 1.4.6. I do not know how to
create a master page, so all my design relies on standard pages. My footers
or headers are merely small textboxes placed on top or below the main text
frame. There is something else; sometimes I catch on the screen that the
blue selection borders are visible and it selects something totally out of
my desire. I believe this is a bug and would like to provide more
information, either a sla file or a screenshot.
Thank you for your help and suggestions.
Barbaros Akkurt