[scribus] How to forbid hyphenation of a single word?

David Goss goss at fstrf.org
Thu Dec 8 12:35:02 UTC 2016

You are looking for the ignore list.

Go to File > Document Setup. In the Hyphenator section, click the Word
Lists tab. You want to add the word that shouldn't be hyphenated to the
Ignore List on the right. (The Exceptions list on the left is for defining
how to hyphenate words that aren't being hyphenated correctly.

David Goss, Technical Writer
Frontier Science (www.frontierscience.org)
LDMS (www.ldms.org)