[scribus] How to forbid hyphenation of a single word?

Václav Šmilauer eu at doxos.eu
Thu Dec 8 12:58:59 UTC 2016

Thanks you for your reply. I need something better than hyphenation
exception in some cases unfortunately. The thing is e.g. "ค.ศ.1985"
which is written without space but should not be broken before the
numeral (as far as I know).

I also have a case where I want the proper name "Javorie" hyphenated
normally, but not "Javorie.com" which is technically a hyperlink.

Cheers, v.