[scribus] How to forbid hyphenation of a single word?

Václav Šmilauer eu at doxos.eu
Thu Dec 8 12:17:43 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

I am struggling to find two very simple things, maybe not knowing what
to call them:

 1. Mark an entire word as non-breakable in the story editor (like
    putting inside \hbox{...} in TeX), i.e. forbidding any linebreak
    within that word.
 2. Insert zero-width non-breakable space into text (I tried U+FEFF but
    it still got broken?), i.e. forbid linebreak at that particular
    point only?

It is a word which is at the same time a web address, so I prefer to
keep it together.

Thanks!

Vaclav