[scribus] CTL code merge successfully finished. This is huge!

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Wed Dec 7 22:00:37 UTC 2016

John Jason Jordan,

thank you for this very nice and compact summary on diacritics.

All Scribus users who never need those can just smile and move on.

But all Scribus users who need diacritics, especially the stacked ones,
will be partying all night. Because the beauty of the new text rendering
is that it now handles many of those nasties and makes life so much better.

Today we got a second bonus-Sinter-Claas with this merge,

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin
responsable GʊGʊ