[scribus] I want to see only my own templates

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Aug 31 14:41:14 UTC 2016

hi andrzej

if you're using a free distribution of linux (not a commercial one), you
can also get in touch with the packager and tell her that some of the
templates are not free, and get all the templates to be removed from the
package (they are lazy: it's all or nothing).

i just checked the licence of the ones coming from vectorportal.com and
they can be freely used in commercial projects but cannot be redistributed.

http://www.vectorportal.com/en/copyright/

if you're really mean, contact vectorportal.com and tell them that
scribus is infringing on their copyright muahahaha and you will then
have a your template directory cleaned up very soon :-)

ciao
a.l.e